Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Few Words..........


I didn't want the blog to remain unposted even for a day! I feel i got to make up for lost time..... But before i write a half decent post i just thought i'd post a few sentences i put together once. Im not this deep or some may say airy fairy type (for those who cant understand what the lines are getting at). But rather some realisations i have come to and hopefully can live to, bi tawfiq'Allah.

Anyway here goes.........
Bismillah

Don’t depend on someone who loves you.
Depend on the One who granted you that love.



Treat people as trusts from Allah.
But only put your complete trust in Allah.


Don’t love someone because they love you.
Love that someone because they love Allah.



How I wish I could fly. I would fly away from everyone.
So they can’t hurt me and I can’t hurt them.
But Alhamdulillah Allah did not want me to be a bird flying
in the sky. He, Subhana wa ta’ala wanted me to be a believer
amongst the people, so that I can experience His Rahma and ni’mah
through them. Insha’Allah, one day I return to Allah as Green Birds flying
around the Arsh.



Give to people, but don’t expect anything back.


Happiness is not satisfaction of the heart.
It is the peace of the mind and contentment of the soul.



Pain is very good for the soul.
If the heart is strong it can bear the pain.
But if the heart is weak, then it can be destroyed.
We don’t know the strength of our heart until the
Very end. And Allah, Exalted, the Controller of our
Hearts knows best our end.


You know what love is when you and your loved one
Want to meet again in Jannah.


Anyone who hates shaytan, hates to let him win.


The heart is to…..
To love and to receive love
Have courage, for protection and integrity
To have mercy, to forgive and forgoe
Pump blood in order to survive.


Come and share this great feeling with me.
You’ll find it when your forehead touches the
Ground in prostration to your Lord.
You’ll find it mesmerising in the recitation
of the beautiful Qur’an.
You’ll find it in your baby’s eyes, staring at you
so wide.
You’ll find it in your lover’s laugh after a hard and
Troubled day.
You’ll find it in the history books of the pious,
Those who died before you and I.
You’ll find it in your heart the place in which
it resides.

8 comments:

Umm Maymoonah said...

SUBHANALLAH ARE THESE YOUR OWN?

hema said...

beautiful, mashAllah

Confused said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Confused said...

Subhannallah wow amazing words, really touched me. You have deep and insightful soul mashallah. Definately a way with words

Confused said...

oh by the way its farzana.

Caged Bird said...

Yes they my own, Alhamdulillah. Trust me i dont have a way with words, anyone who knows me knows how inarticulate i am.
But sometimes Allah gives me the ability to write. you got to be in certain mode to write and well you know what my mode has been for the last 10 months. One BIG reflection!! still thinking.....Sigh.

Yes confused Farzana i know who you are since you revealed on the bus. Oh by the way Farzana is my new bus friend! masha'Allah.(for every era i have bus friends and i get invited to their weddings or daughter's wedding)

Deleted comment? oh i thought the person who owns the blog deletes. Still got a lot to learn in this blog world!!

hema said...

oh i want a bis friend! even though i never get the bus.
i'm so funny to get the bus with, i have a mild panic attack, and everyone is so squashed and touching, it's horrible:(

for every era i have an instant messenger friend.

Umm Zaidah Nusaybah said...

masahaAllah truly amazing!! didn't know you write poetry...you kept that one a secret