Sunday, January 27, 2008

Faith is..........

When pagan Arabs made a generous offer to the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) an he responded 'If you were to put the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left hand i would never leave this religion,'

When the Prophet Ibrahim (Alayhi wa sallam) was held over the burning fire he called out 'Hasbiy Allah wa ni'mal wakil.'

When Yusuf (Alayhi salam) was invited to temptation and he stood firm and he said 'I seek refuge in Allah.'

When Hajar was abandoned by her husband and she kept her trust saying 'Allah will not leave us. In Him i put my trust.'

When the sea was in front of Musa (Alayhi salam) and the army of firawn was behind them and he reassured his people 'Nay, verily, with me is my Lord. He will guide.'

When Isma'eel was offered for sacrifice and he told his father 'you will find me amongst the patient.'

When Zakaria (Alayhi salam) would find food in Maryam's chamber and she replied 'This is from Allah.'

Faith would be when i close my eyes to die and i lift my finger to the sky and testify i bear witness there is no Deity worthy of worship except Allah and i bear witness Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.

Can we have this faith?

No comments: