Friday, February 29, 2008

I Am The Owner......

........Of my very own laptop and now i have the Net! Alhamdulillah! Whoohoo!! Really it's an amazement for me. See the computer has never been mine and there were times i was limited and i would have to stop what i was doing and get off which would result in very annoyed me or argue my case and create an annoyed sibling. But now it's mine, all mine (evil gleam in the eye). Ok, but i will share it.....occasionally. If others want to use it, then you will have to agree to the terms and conditions first (there's the evil gleam again).
But no, actually we all know all Praise and Thanks goes to Allah for bestowing this peice of luxury on me (yeh i know get over it, it's only a computer, big deal).
But you don't understand........it's all mine!!!

2 comments:

Umm Zaidah Nusaybah said...

masahaAllah may Allah bring you a lot khair with your new laptop.

I get this image in my head of you grabbing and hugging your laptop saying "my precious, its all mine"(golam)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.