Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Well there's always a first.....

Assalaamu'alaikum

Well im here, Alhamdulillah, i made it. whoohoo! my first post. No, you dont understand, im well proud of myself. Well those of you who know me may understand. Anyway, you people who made me actually write something, making it feel like i was in demand, well you better read me, thats if and when i write. For my greatest fear was nobody would read, but hey i guess its not about the people. Its about me. Yes Self-Explanatory me......

Seriously though, insha'Allah i would like this to be of soem benefit and not in complete jest. Pray Allah guides me to what is correct and forgives me my shortcomings, for we often forget everything we do is written down. That doesn't mean stop writing, it just means think before you act.
I decided a theme along time ago, the kind of slant i want my works to take. Its going to be about going back to the basics, purifying the self, strenghtening ones relationship with their Lord. With the help of Allah and my blogster friends, i want to embark on this journey, to be freed......
Ok gotta go check my niyah
Jazakum Allah Khayr
Love ya like!

P.S whoohoo 1st post completed, mission accomplished!

4 comments:

hema said...

about time!
and i already know i'll benefit.
"i love you like" too:)

Saabirah said...

I'm well proud of you too love, for someone who didn't know how to add links to your favourites link, you actually managed to start a blog! Masha'Allah well done. Now all you need to do is correct your spelling and punctuation...

Umm Maymoonah said...

how do?

Caged Bird said...

Good do!