Monday, December 17, 2007

In a mood

I'm in a mood. So i thought i would write.
What shall i write. I can't write what i want, lest i be done for it by our Lord above. Speak good or remain quiet.
................................................

Still quiet as i have yet nothing good to say.......................

Erm i went to fourth gear on my driving lesson.
Thats not good, thats just mubah.

I can see why more women will end up in the Fire, i can see it clearly in myself.
Thats not good, thats just the truth.

Ok someone give me some tips on how to shake off a mood.
Someone give me something good to say.
.......................

Whos to blame. Maybe its just who you are and who you've always been. (im having a conversation in my head whilst the silence online, you're only seeing one voice of the conversation).

Apologies, as this is not what i wanted my comeback entry to the blogging world to be.

But like i said im in a mood.........and i should have just stayed silent.

1 comment:

Umm Maymoonah said...

If your in a mood - call moi? Umm M